Friday, January 12, 2007

Linked Images To Bird Advocates Blog

Fellow bird advocates and ecologists, the old adage "A picture is worth a thousand words" is true. Our logo is self explanatory, it depicts cat attacks on birds being prohibited. We would like that message to be seen around the world, and we need your help to do it.
If you have a blog or forum, please link to us, and/or post one of our our linked logos if you can. Some of you may not know HTML, so I'm providing a link at the bottom of this post to my Yahoo site where I was able to post the raw HTML. I have several sizes for your selection.
Anything, absolutely anything you can do to spread the word will help and will be appreciated.
Thank you.


Bird Advocates
150X160



Bird Advocates
100x107



Bird Advocates
80x79


Link to my Yahoo 360 site

No comments: