Monday, February 5, 2007

The no kill cat advocates want humane, compassionate treatment for feral cats?

The no kill cat advocates want humane, compassionate treatment for feral cats? I reserve most of my concern for humane, compassionate treatment for humans. Secondarily, my concern is for the survival of the wildlife in our ecosystems. Domestic animals are furthest down my list, but still make it.
What we are faced with is an exponentially growing feral cat problem. Someone is going to have to cowboy up and act responsibly, you know, act like adults. Do they think anyone believes their assertions are right and the top biologists and ecologists in America are wrong? Where is their compassion for our vanishing wildlife?
Just as global warming is now being seen as a true threat it is time to bring our feral cat problem out into the open. I won't stand by and watch our wildlife treated as second best and a feral domestic pest given preferential treatment. Will you?

No comments: