My post: Ask yourself a few questions.
1. Do parents take their children to parks to play in cat scat and urine?
2. Are the parks created with our tax money for the cats recreation or for people?
3. Do people attend parks to commune with nature or with abandoned pets?
4. Does trap, neuter, re-abandon end the problem of too many pets or perpetuate it?
5. Does TNR end the subsidized predation of feral cats on our wildlife?
6. Does TNR stop more pet abandonment or encourage it?
7. It is inhumane and cruel to abandon a cat, how is it humane to re-abandon it after spaying?
I could go on for hours like this.