Thursday, June 18, 2009

Backyard Birder

A quote and my response:
"We can never, ever abandon a cat, dog or other pet or domesticated animal to the wild to become a feral animal."

Amen, sing it, Sister! How the cat enablers ever convince politicians not to enforce our wildlife protection laws over a domestic pet is beyond me! I like how Bob thinks. I learned this adage many years ago in a far away Asian land. "There is no tactical problem that cannot be resolved through the judicious application of explosives." If they'd legalize shooting destructive pests we wouldn't have as many problems. Before anyone uses the words compassionate, non-lethal, or humane I'll mention none of those words have any relation to the killing those unwanted pets do to hundreds of millions of our native birds, mammals, amphibians, reptiles and fish.

No comments: