Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cuts hamper feral efforts

My post: Does it feel good for you to know those cats will be re-abandoned? If so, you must be a TNR supporter. Personally, I consider the practice inhumane. You should have seen the last feral cat my dogs caught, just as he was running up my fence. He ripped in half between them and they slung innards all over the yard. I almost lost my lunch cleaning up the mess.
Then there was the one that got under my truck hood to stay warm. I cranked my engine and heard a God awful sound. The poor things leg was horribly mangled and I had to cut the belt to get it out. I took it to the vet in my car, but there was nothing to be done.
If that sounds like a good life for the cats to you, you'll really like thinking about the hundreds of millions of our wildlife they kill.

No comments: