Friday, February 2, 2007

The feral cat enablers are unhappy with me...

The feral cat enablers are unhappy with me... again. Why does that not surprise me? They arrogantly choose to play God with the feral domestic cats by trapping and neutering, then reabandoning them into the wild.
That seems damned hard-hearted of them, but I could accept it, if it did not also kill so many millions of our native animals.
It's when they make decisions like that they get on my badside. Our wildlife belongs to all of us, and to our children, and their feral cats take precedence over that? I don't think so, do you?
I also balk at their making the decision to allow their cats to roam on my property. If I wanted to smell their urine and scat in my flowerbeds and garden I could arrange that myself. Their arrogance amazes me. How about you?

No comments: